Transcription Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I order a transcript?
A transcript can be ordered through your mySUU portal. Please see the Transcription Information page for more information.
- How much does it cost to order a transcript?
An official electronic or printed transcript costs $11 and an unofficial electronic or printed transcript costs $2.25.
- What is the fastest method to receive a transcript?
The fastest method of transcription delivery would be an electronic transcription. They will arrive at their destination within 1-2 hours of ordering.
- When will my grades be published?
Grades are usually posted on the Thursday after the semester ends, as long as the grades were submitted on time by the instructor.
- Will the Ws appear on my transcript?
A W (Withdrawal) indicates that the student withdrew from the course after the 100% refund deadline and it will appear on the student’s transcript but will have no effect on the GPA.
- Where is my degree on my transcript?
You can see the degrees awarded along with the date of completion on a transcript in the upper left corner below the registration information.
- How do I know if my transcript has been sent?
Tracking is only provided for Express Order Records, but we can provide you with a despatch date for printed transcripts sent First Class and we are able to provide information as to whether the electronic transcript has been opened or downloaded. Please call 435-586-7715 if you need more information.
- Can I pick up a transcript in person?
Yes. You will pay for the transcript at the cashier’s desk and bring your receipt and ID to the registrar’s desk.
- Can I order a transcription over the phone?
No. You can only order a transcript through your mySUU portal or in person with your ID.